Nicholas Pearson Associates is an established and respected consultancy of environmental planners, ecologists and landscape architects with projects throughout the UK. We take a multi-disciplinary approach to our work. Our highly regarded team of ecologists provide the full spectrum of ecological services whilst maintaining excellent professional standards together with a high degree of scientific integrity. We have a broad client base and cover projects ranging from private residential properties to large, multi-phased urban expansion schemes.
We are currently seeking to appoint a Graduate/Professional Landscape Architect with a minimum of 1-3 years post-graduation experience to provide support to our existing team. The successful applicant would ideally be working towards or have recently passed their P2C chartered exam.
The post would be an office based, permanent, full time position for 37.5 hours a week.
The Company provides a comprehensive range of benefits for the successful applicant together with the opportunity to work in an informal, stimulating work environment within an experienced team of professionals. Salary will be dependent upon demonstrable skills and experience.
Skills and qualifications required:
• A Degree in Landscape Architecture and a postgraduate diploma in Landscape Architecture;
• Member of the Landscape Institute;
• A current, full UK driving licence;
• Be eligible to work in the UK;
• Be able to show a proven design ability;
• Have experience and/or an interest in undertaking landscape and visual assessment surveys and reports;
• Be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the process of progressing projects from the initial site survey, via the various design phases and through to the construction and maintenance stages;
• Have an understanding of the UK planning system;
• Be able to demonstrate good communication skills and the ability to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team environment;
• Proficient in the use of a range of computer software including AutoCAD and Microsoft Office (in a Windows based environment) and preferably others such as SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite. Some knowledge of GIS would be beneficial.
To apply for the post please send a covering letter, CV, portfolio and completed application form (click here to download the application form) preferably in digital format as a PDF by email for the attention of Gavin Payne to email@example.com, to be received by 9.00am on Monday 10 October 2016.
(No recruitment agency applications will be accepted, thank you.)
We always welcome applications from talented people interested in our work and approach. We employ Landscape Architects, Ecologists, Environmental Planners and a small number of technical and administrative staff. If you are interested in working for us, please send us a covering letter, CV and completed application form, preferably in digital format as a PDF by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and marked for the attention of Gavin Payne.
Nicholas Pearson Associates Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer, and makes no discrimination with respect to applications from people with disabilities, from all races, religions, and from both sexes. The Company welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
The Company is committed to promoting equal opportunities, and complies with all relevant Acts and statutes. It actively seeks to ensure that no discrimination occurs within the workplace nor with respect to Company business and practices.
A copy of our Equal Opportunities Statement is available on request from our Bath office.
Nicholas Pearson Associates is pleased to have supported English Heritage in gaining SSSI consent for new archaeological investigations at Tintagel Castle. The investigations taking place during July and August 2016 will support the detailed research project into the possible reconstruction of Dark Age Buildings to help visitors better understand the site’s history.